Reviews for "The Scorpion Box"

Great game I'm stuck on facepalming death and I don't know, aliens? Very addictive as I love trying to find the solutions.

What the hell:
This is actually fun xD

I really enjoyed the game it was simple yet very entertaining.
I did not like some of the deaths like alien and facepalming they made no sense at all of why they happened.
Other possible deaths should be use the drill on the turtle or scorpion. Or use the saw on them. Or cook the scorpion.
Medal Walkthough:
1)Drill a hole with the drill inside the closet and pour Beer that is inside the fridge it will get the scorpion drunk.
2)Get the drunken scorpion put it inside the the box over the kitchen table and put stamp that is on the computer desk to deliver the scorpion.
3)Put frozen turtle in the microwave.
4)use the saw found in the closet on the box then put donut box found in the fridge then use tape found on the table to tape box.
5)fail the poetry mini game.
6)Saw the box then put donut box in middle then hit the back button to leave the box alone.
7)Put the turtle in the oven.
8)Saw the box and hit back button to leave the box.
9)Fail the picking up frozen turtle.
10)Put the box outside so that the scorpion dies freezing.
11)Throw the drunken scorpion outside.
12)Open the box.
13)Win the Poetry mini game. You can find poetry book over the kitchen table then use poetry book on box.

What sort of a friend would put a scorpion in a box with a harmless turtle?

Anyways, had fun but the deaths could be more progressive and evolving over time. Customized per type of kill.

Pretty cool.

If you're asking for more from a game, then you know you've succeeded.