Reviews for "RUNNERIST"

I don't think some of the people here get the point in this game. It's minimalism at it's best in my opinion. A simple run and jump game that requires you to get acquainted with the different stages of the level before you can get any good.

To those who are complaining about this game; yes, if you hit the wall it's your own fault. I have yet to see a bug with this game as everything seems to be intended and considering that this is a game with a limited palette and one key that is a pretty sweet deal.

To the guy saying the controls should be explained beforehand... really? Did you not read the Author Comments?

All in all, I was hooked for a good half hour before finally giving up having managed to get 9th for the day (at the time). The scoreboard really helps the replay value and the fact that the music doesn't start from the same spot every time increases it's enjoyability factor. I liked this game a lot.

I.broke.my.spacebar.Thanks.a.lot.

In the tags u wrote "addictive", u have no idea how correct u are. I started playing at 5:45ish(american central time) and didnt stop untill 6:30... u sir have succesfully created a great game that makes the player want to keep on going and going. My best time, 00:01:12.86

holy fuckz, teh screen fliped!!!!!!!1111!!!!!!1111!!!!!!one 1!!!!!

great game with a small cute guy who can't help but crash into walls makes you go crazy (/ ' - ')/