Reviews for "RUNNERIST"

It was addicitive for 3 minutes but it just wasn't fleshed out enough. Maybe if you added power-ups?

It's not like you can time the jumps accurately, because you can't judge the next obstacle at all. Either its an over-jump or you jump too early. Only way to get anywhere is through A LOT of luck and pretty much trial and error. zzz

the general idea is not orginal, but well executed. the inversion bit is quite nice. the only problem are shitty controls. lenght of the jump can't be controlled (you should control it with how long you're pressing spacebar) and sometimes the character jumps randomly (sticky keys?)

I don't know if this is an issue with Macs, my Mac, or my keyboard, or even the spacebar button, but I can't seem to jump... Kind of ruined the game for me, but I did enjoy the minimalist art style!

I can't bring myself to like these kinds of games, I just can't. Too frustrating, and the whole idea behind them is to memorize the upcoming patterns :/

Anyway, thought I'd help out with some constructive criticism anyway: your game is bugged. If you start a run and scroll your screen down, your runner won't die and the timer 'll keep running. I'm prejudiced to think that's how the high scores got filled in.

bumblebirds responds:

Hmm, not able to recreate that here.. mind sending us a message with some more details?
I don't know about the guys at the very top of the leaderboard, but I've seen legit runs of nearly 4 minutes.