Reviews for "RUNNERIST"

Dude, next time you post a game like this tell what the Controls are!

all about memorizing obstacle patterns, not a high star game

Pretty bad, pretty darn bad.

Novel concept that really does nothing new for the genre. Seriously, why run on the ceiling in a violently eye-unfriendly color scheme. Seriously baby-blue and white while in motion. That's eyestrain waiting to happen. Also some of the formations make the game not hard but simply impossible. If I had thought it was deliberate you'd get nothing, but it's just more bad random generation than anything else.

There's no real motivation to keep playing, your physics are not tight, there are some issues with hit detection. Also him hitting his head on the ceiling can make the jumps from high platforms means you're taking a one-way trip to wall-ville.

The music is good, but like all these other games you only pick one freaking song. The fifth time restarting it's irritating, the twentieth you just want to punch the screen.

The Ludum Dare is really producing some shockers.

Horrible hitboxes nothing new