Reviews for "RUNNERIST"

Dude its just no good. I forced myself to play longer to find out why it got three stars but i found nothing. It runs smooth so you get half a star, but the design so terrible. Very minimalist indeed but how about at least variable jump height depending on how long you hold jump? Sorry I just find it terrible and would rather play a game like tetris if I wanted a good minimalism game.

Decent, smooth, straight to the point. No explanation, extremely difficult, and despite it being sucked in to a tiny version of it self with one button which is a good feat, it is just not enough. Not my kind of game, though the rating is due to the frustration of the game play being too quick to not enjoy.

The game is extremely unresponsive.

wtf is this shit?!??

Its very, no, EXTREMELY annoying. Jump physics are a bit off, you have to hit the jump button at the EXACT point or you crash. You might of well have made this into a reaction game where you press 'space' when it tells you to press 'space'!

Good idea, but fail in application. Music and graphics are fine, but like all games I've reviewed so far in the 'Lundum Dare'- playability = terrible-fun. Shame really because this looked good...until you start playing!