Reviews for "RUNNERIST"

doesn't work. i just have the timer (working) and the character standing around.
even jump doesn't work. At least it's Minimalism :-)

it's nothing new. run away from this game i'd say. the game works fine for me, it's just very badly designed. counter intuitive, no learning curve, etc. there's other games like this that succeed way more.

very unresponsive, several times i would try n jump between 2 obstacles either ide try and jump and it wouldnt respond and ide fall in between them and lose, or jump from the very edge and make it just short, even if i fell between them and instantly jumped ide hit the obstacle

This game is terrible, why is the roof so close to the obstacles? I am sad