Reviews for "RUNNERIST"

I like the game and music! However, I feel the game's speed needs to have more of a progression in speed to be playable. Hopefully not too hard to do.

Good luck!

Nice game(but really hard), after trying hard i made it to the number 1 :D

the same day i played this is the same day the all record was posted probably cause this is a young game but yes very addictive
after an hour of playing the screen change and upside-down-iness still catches me off guard even though i know what triggers it smooth animation low lag 4.5/5 -0.5 for lack of originality

maybe you should add checkpoint each 30 second

Awesome game, cool graphics, rad music, and with built in frustration pack included!