Reviews for "Scarlet Stranger"

i took over 9000 arrows to the knee

This is a great game, but there are a couple of glitches that may ruin the experience.
1. If you hop on top of a unopened chest, you cant get back down( meaning you will have to quit and restart to continue playing).
2. Certain medals wont show after you've earned them(which can be very annoying).
Besides those two nuisances, this is a marvelous little game.
3/5

Heres my review:

Game Overall well balanced! It was fun collecting ressources, beating enemys, and trying to gather as much money as you can. Still you could have made the enemys a bit stronger or less dumb. Also I got a few bugs, I dont know why but sometimes when I entered a room I spawned somewhere above the room and as I dropped, I died, had to restart from last checkpoint. Also when I got my cursed ring to save the princess, when I finally defeated trash and tried to leave the room with her, my game freezed. So I didnt got my medal, sad.

Overall I'll give you:
4/5 Rate
4/5 Stars

Good job, I would enjoy a second part.

I was surprised to hear so many complaints about this game from fellow reviewers. Suggestions to those who may be experiencing issues: update your flash player, use firefox, maybe try playing on a faster PC. I have experienced no issues with this game. On the contrary I was quite surprised by the fluidity of the animations and gameplay. Along with the fittingly zelda-esque music, it had a very consistent feel in my opinion. The only gripe I had was that some of the aesthetic decisions were questionable, for example the cheesy opening dialogue and main character design. But, that is my personal taste butting in, and it was a gripe that faded once I played through. Well crafted game, great experience overall.

@Robotronic94

i expirence the same chest glitch