Reviews for "Scarlet Stranger"

This looks great, but indeed with me too, LOT of bugs. When I slash with m sword : lag. When I jump on a treasure, sometimes freeze, and loading quite long when I quit/go in another room. That's a pity cause it's unplayable thus !

(With explorer & mozilla, and no connection problem)

But looks definitively cool I must say!

I enjoyed this game, but it's got a lot of bugs. I hit the treasure chest and the info box at the start at the same time on accident and it didn't give me a key. This means I had to go around an drop onto the locked door just to get past the first door on my second run.

My inventory got too full and all treasure chests would open and close, telling me I got an item when I really didn't. No message, no nothing.

And the most infuriating thing is that I finished the game twice, getting enough for the cursed ring, and got the good ending. Except I lead Hilda out and the game glitched. The screen turned entirely black and the timer counted down to 0. No keys would work, so I just restarted.

I spent a good two hours on this game and thoroughly enjoyed it, but I feel like there are a lot of bugs that should have been worked out before release. Because I didn't get to enjoy the ending and because it was quite buggy, I'm leaving a review rating of three stars and my hopes that your future games are just as good, but less buggy.

BUG! i jumped on a chest and stuck at there

the character is preety creeepy for me just saying

I like this game a lot. But, I'm stuck in Room 2 I destroyed all trees, bushes, and rocks. I even went back to Room 1 to see if I can get unstuck. But, nope still I'm stuck in Room 2. :S