Reviews for "Scarlet Stranger"

the character is preety creeepy for me just saying

I like this game a lot. But, I'm stuck in Room 2 I destroyed all trees, bushes, and rocks. I even went back to Room 1 to see if I can get unstuck. But, nope still I'm stuck in Room 2. :S

Great, I went back to the first room to save the game, and apart from the fact that having to go back to the first room to save the game (at least, I didn't see any other way) is annoying enough per se, now the door to the next room is locked (probably due to a bug) and I only have 2 silver keys, so I'm stuck. Other than that, the navigation is a bit annoying, because you automatically jump upwards if you walk towards a higher spot, and if you don't want to do that, it is annoying because it takes a long time for the character to jump upwards and again to jump down. Actually, the jumping takes too long in general, so it's annoying either way. Come to think of it, this applies to normal navigation too. It's just too slow, so it gets tedious. Given that I couldn't really enjoy this game, I give it one star.

I lov e the game but there are some bugs. also the audio off doesnt work right

It was a pretty good Legend of Zelda style game, but there were numerous glitches that really detracted from the experience. The game generally refused to let me buy items from the shop, I occasionally got stuck entering rooms, and I got the bad ending despite wearing the Cursed Ring. And although this may not be a glitch, there were rooms on the map that I couldn't enter despite stepping on every accessible square on the screen.
On a more positive note, the music faded nicely into the background, and the whole of the experience was nice, if not amazing. Nice continuity, by the way.