Reviews for "Scarlet Stranger"

Pretty, but buggy.

I encountered a bug in the second room I entered! I killed an enemy and a chest appeared... on top of me. I was somehow transported outside of the room's walls with no way back in. Moving off screen does nothing. I'm trapped!

I love the art style and the [alleged] dungeon crawling. It would be a shame to see it all go to waste for a few glitches.

Cool, a little glitchy, but cool.

I enjoyed the art and overall design, especially the banana giraffe...that image will certainly haunt me for the rest of my life. A little weird here and there on the controls, but overall I enjoyed playing the game!

Button error

Nice idea makes the game entertaining but i couldnt manage to mute the games music from pause screen. It was like a nightmare everytime i try to mute it music came back again and again

Great game. Keep working.

I found this amazingly fun. Which is high praise considering I've been rather bored with games as of late. However there are still bugs and glitches to fix. One nasty glitch in particular, don't be on top of a wall that has a locked door if you have a key. You will be unable to leave the room. You will end up jumping behind the wall and therefore unable to jump back in.

Fun, but broken game

Game was pretty fun, controls were solid and bossfight was fun, if a bit tedious.
The game is pretty god damn broken though.
Finished the game, rescued the chick, but when I jumped out the exit, screen went black and was stuck on timer. Nothing happened even after timer ran out.