Reviews for "Fisher-Diver"

Absolute amazing.

I think I've already written a review for this game but I just have to write another one!!

I love this game so much!! There is not one bad thing I can think of when I play this game; the music is phenomenal, the graphics are amazing and I absolutely love the ending. I actually timed myself to see how long I could last with the captain (which was about 2 minutes). The design for the fish is extremely unique and when I first played this game, the deeper I dove the more I became afraid of the fish.

Amazing game, absolutely love it (and the rest of your games)! Can't wait to see what other marvels you come up with.

Relieving my stress

this game is awesome !

Addicted from the Get Go

i played "The Company of Myself", which, i loved it beyond any reasonable limit, then i thought "i wonder what other games this guy has made?" and, i stumbled upon Fisher-Diver.

Needless to way, i (ahem) dove into this wonderful game, and i loved the art, loved the music, loved the controls.

i loved it so much that when i was murdered by the captain, i was like "NO WAI!", and i spent like 30 minutes looking online for a way to beat him. Sadly, i found out there is only one ending.

Thank you so much for this game. I really enjoyed it.

Glad you're having fun!

And hey, if you've liked my stuff so far, I'm a little over a month away from releasing something extra special. Keep your eyes peeled!

Awesome!

cool game,great music but can you beat the captain,will get an different ending or something?

FreeAsANerd responds:

Thanks for writing-there's only one ending.

awesometastical

beautiful amazing game. the only thing is, once i faced the captian, i was so caught off guard he pretty much just wiped me out, and then the game ended and i was all like wuuuut? and then i tried entering the code but nothing happened, and now I can't even figure out how to get back to the menu to try again! Help!

FreeAsANerd responds:

You type the code on the main menu, but there isn't any input box or anything. Just make sure you've clicked inside the Flash window first. Sorry for the weirdness!