Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Fisher-Diver"

[spoiler] Fun for a while but then Disappointing

It ends with a boss battle that doesn't seem winnable at all. Maybe I used the wrong weapon or didn't aim properly but I don't think I hurt Captain Connell at all. And there's no chance to try again.

Also, it was obvious from the messages what Captain Connell was planning, so there was no surprise for me (not the storyline "twist" you might have meant it to be). I had been expecting to fight him in the end for a while. It was anticlimactic to find a seemingly unwinnable boss battle that you can't repeat.

FreeAsANerd responds:

Sorry you didn't like the ending. It's tough to lead up to an ending like that without making it too obvious for people to miss. Maybe I'll be better at it next time!

very well

this is a real good work thanks for the gift

FreeAsANerd responds:

And thank you for the review!

Loved it

I really enjoyed the game.

the only thing I have to really note is in freeplay, I tried to submit my score and it went to the log in/register thing, and then it seemed to put that in the background so I couldn't click any of the buttons. I clicked all over, eventually went back to the main menu of the game, and the login/register thing was still in the background.

FreeAsANerd responds:

Ack. Third party APIs always make me a little uncomfortable because I'm never sure exactly how they function and weird bugs like this happen. My bad!

The ending really made the game.

Very cinematic.

Thanks!

very good game

i had more fun for the time that i played it than say playing deus ex human revolution because I guess it's a bunch of neat ideas put well into a falsh game I guess or something

FreeAsANerd responds:

I guess this review is pretty cool or something.