Reviews for "Fisher-Diver"

Just amazing [kindaspoiler]

I didn't expect the ending (although someone below me seemed to guess it).. I think it wrapped up the game excellently. (You aren't supposed to win, are you? I think that shock factor is supposed to get you..) I found the general fishing fun, but I think the little plot you had going with the diaries and then the end just made it shine. The other aspects I really enjoyed were the graphics designs and the varying aspects of color and music as you went deeper...

10/10
5/5

FreeAsANerd responds:

Thanks for playing! And you're right-there's only one ending.

I want my 2 hours back. . . .

Although i really enjoyed the game up to a certain point, at that certain point one dies in seconds and cannot get back to that point for a retry without wasting another hour only to pummel the boss with harpoons for 8 minutes and still die.

Other than that it's quite fun.

FreeAsANerd responds:

Admittedly, I was hoping players would understand that there's only one ending. Seems like it wasn't nearly clear enough. Sorry you felt obligated to do the whole thing again!

wow..

that was pretty amazing. for what this was.that was phenomenal.

Thank you!

Very Good

This is a fun game at first i wasnt sure what the thing was in the middle then soon realized IT WAS WHAT I WAS CONTROLLING haha great game though

FreeAsANerd responds:

Haha, that's not really something I expected to happen.

[spoiler] Fun for a while but then Disappointing

It ends with a boss battle that doesn't seem winnable at all. Maybe I used the wrong weapon or didn't aim properly but I don't think I hurt Captain Connell at all. And there's no chance to try again.

Also, it was obvious from the messages what Captain Connell was planning, so there was no surprise for me (not the storyline "twist" you might have meant it to be). I had been expecting to fight him in the end for a while. It was anticlimactic to find a seemingly unwinnable boss battle that you can't repeat.

FreeAsANerd responds:

Sorry you didn't like the ending. It's tough to lead up to an ending like that without making it too obvious for people to miss. Maybe I'll be better at it next time!