Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Fisher-Diver"

One of the best flash game I've ever played! Awesome work! I made a .exe version by myself to play it offline now that flash is no more in use, but I can't save the game... If anyone could help it would be really appreciated!

Still great in 2020.

great music and experience

10/10 would dive again

I couldn't agree more with @bloodstainedhitokiri... it's 2018 and here am I again playing this little gem

I played this when it came out, but 3 years later here I am again.

For the people who say this game is relaxing, I somehow doubt you played it 'til the end. For me, this game has always been tense and suspenseful. Although it's set in the great blue with nothing but endless ocean to explore, the stylized way the game is presented transports me not to the endless blue of earth, but to the ocean of another planet entirely. This game's ocean is not mine, it is foreign and untrustworthy. The animals swimming around are unrecognizable--which gives me justification in sending a harpoon straight through them, but also inspires fear in me that never fades. Although not at like our aquatic animals in appearance, what they do have in common is their immense size. If Fisher-Diver does anything right, it's to impress the massiveness of sea creatures, especially in relation to us. This is why, although it was being built up all along, the "boss" being my fellow diver completely blindsided me. And even when we were fighting, I was still more afraid of the creatures of the deep. Also, those crunching noises they make when they eat totally freaks me out, but also makes me want Doritos.

Great game.