Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Fisher-Diver"

WHAT IS THE HARPOON?......WHY I SHOLD USE IT?

rally fun game....but read the title XD

FreeAsANerd responds:

The range is the biggest difference. When you get the harpoon, the bolt is probably already upgraded a bit, so it can seem pretty weak. Once you've got them both upgraded, though, they're both extremely useful in different situations.

A really enjoyable game

I wasn't expecting much to be honest. In the end though, it actually surprised me, it's actually quite a calm game.! Good for those who have a crap load of stress! Me recommend it! Awesome game!

FreeAsANerd responds:

Thanks for sticking with it!

Don't go so deep!!!

Good game! love the readily upgradable items, not too complex, just my style.
Oh and just so you know...there is something down there... waiting... for you :[

Thanks!

Great

I think the point of Fisher-Diver isn't so much the game itself or even the story about the old captain, but the emotion. It puts the player in a relaxed state and then has them hunted by a superior opponent. That sort of fear at being chased when you're just swimming around is quote powerful. and i like the So how's it feel to be the poor fish Concept

Glad you enjoyed it!

Great Game

But i'm confused, i seemed to have beaten the storyline, he is scattering his dairy across the sea, but comments below me seem to say you have to beat some kind of boss? I've never had any boss or any issue with harpoons, so i'm not entirly sure if i missed something...

FreeAsANerd responds:

The game isn't over until you get a "The End" screen.