Reviews for "K.O.L.M.I.A.M."

welldone

it wasn't difficult to the point where i'd agree with some reviewers about precision and timing and pressure. it was difficult enough to be challenging and that chellenge was encouraged by the fact that i'm smart enough to run trial and error if need be and I know where the restart button is (some people, you know?) Lot's of good ideas.20 levels is a good balance, anything more may have seem contrived. of course any less would have been negligence.

way to sneak in the invincibility on 19. I'm still stumped on unlocking the level 20 medal. i think i said most of my peace with KOLM original, but eagerly awaiting KOLM 2. thanks for the good fun.

Awesome.

I played the first KOLM, love it. And this one is equally as good.

Good graphics. Solid, fluid movements. Challenging and fun level designs. This is a great puzzle platformer. It's similar to Metroid, but has its own appeal. The challenge mode adds to the re-playability of the game. Overall, great job.

Exactly

Games like this are the reason I visit Newgrounds. Excellent.

Simple yet elegant

Love it great job

Great game

But I found it kind of easy, except 2 levels that I had to repeat. Also, the challenge mode, I got it in 13 min on my first try.

But still great game, was real fun.

Can't wait till K.O.L.M. sequel