Reviews for "K.O.L.M.I.A.M."

Real nice

The music is good, I can even open the game without playing and enjoy it with my lunch. The concept of the game is nice but a little bit too difficult.

This:

makes me feel like metroid :D

Looking forward to the next one!

Yep.

Great game

Very fun to play. One thing I noticed though: If you die in the 17th level in the room with the small pool of water spikes and closed off end-level marker it can count that as passing the level (this happened to me once in challenge mode)

OMFG! This game is amazing, but I about flipped out when I found out that in challenge mode your deaths are woth penalties. I made it in 13:44, but because of all my deaths I didn't beat it in under 15 minutes D:<