Reviews for "K.O.L.M.I.A.M."

nice job

I love games like this

Best game EVER!

This game is nice even though it could have been better by adding more than 20 levels ( like 50 maybe) but it is still amazing!

More KOLM!

I loved the original KOLM -- great atmosphere, great gameplay -- and this is more of that, so I love this too. Nice shake-up of the concept while still keeping the general mechanics.

Also, thank you for the "slow comptuer" setting. It makes the game much better for those of us dealing with laptop displays and the pokey Mac Flash graphics drivers.

Fun & Fast

I loved your K.O.L.M game and this was a neat spinoff game of it having to do it in a speed run sense,it's not too difficult but the control was as good as ever and i have lots of fun with this game also i'm ecstatic to hear that there will be a K.O.L.M 2. :D

Amazing game

You made me want to master the game and get all the medals. Kudos