Reviews for "K.O.L.M.I.A.M."

Good for you! Don't listen to the retards!

SPOILERS:

THIS IS NOT A SEQUEL!

Please do not spam the hate button. "Ohh, this is sooooo crappuy compared to the first one!" It is a minigame compilation! I'm glad he made one, because newgrounds was starting to look like one big R-rated cock joke without something like K.O.L.M. on the front of the box.

PS @CrazedRabbit: Your problem is your computer. Update flash. Or Re-Install. Don't just give a fine game a zero because your to stupid to check your flash player.

Great game

this game is really an unique piece of flash ART

really... the 14th level set my nerves on FIRE :D

stell working on the 15th...

I wrote Something on K.O.L.M. 2 with out completing my thoughts, so im reviewing here.

I like the darker theme in the second one. it adds to the suspense.
light change effect - good
dual character - like the idea, could be perfected
That face - LMAO. keep it.
Growth of characters - i believe they will reveal themselves in time.
Suicide button - HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

I like the idea of this expansion pack. if my suspicion is correct, challenge stages for bigger game?

I hope you read this one, and my other one, for these are great games.

Nice. I adore there Kolm games so more! I played eveything *3*. But I can't get past level 18 ;-; (well i only tried twice yet but.. The other ones I beat in 2 times..) So now im sad xD

I have a good pc but the lag on this was very annoying. It mostly only occurs at the start/finish of levels and when you pick up powerups.

Still one of the best metroidvania flash games ever.

The-EXP responds:

Thanks :) Yeah this one is a bit laggy because I tried to do everything on a strict minute timer. I should have just let the lag slow things down instead of trying to be clever about it. Oh well, live and learn :) Thanks for playing :)