For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 63 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "K.O.L.M.I.A.M."

Not Challenging at ALL But great game.

As many have posted previously this game in actuality lacks a certain degree of difficulty,perhaps if your in the 6yr old to 12 year old range sure this could be difficult as ones hand eye coordination has not fully developed yet and perhaps the linear thought processes needed beyond that of a button mash-up game.I would make the suggestion that you beef up the time limits for the user and allow them to change it around.All in all a decent game however the animation style does reminesce of an adult swim game,meh I dunno keep up the good work though and perhaps work on the incessant lag the game picks up on in later levels.Good luck mate and Cheers

inrtesting

a nice game for a quick play now and then..but some levels you really have to move SUPER quick to beat the clock

Well-made game, and quite a bit of fun, but it sometimes loses my progress (in-game progress, not the medals) even though nothing is done to delete flash cookies or anything like that.

It is classical nice game but with the lag I canĀ“t pass level 4

Turns out when you put a kind of average Metroidvania into a Warioware-esque format it becomes a whole lot more fun and unique for it. Better than the actual KOLM. Love the music in this one more too.