Reviews for "K.O.L.M.I.A.M."

Great game.

I loved the original and this is also up to par. If I could only make one suggestion for this kind of game in the future (a game that is separated into stages), it would be this: make the restart button (R) and instant respawn with no excessive wait time or unnecessary count down.

Don't get me wrong, the count down at the beginning of each level is fine, but making the level reset button instantaneous would really cut down on the frustration inherent in all platforming games. That being said, the controls are great and the levels are fairly times I.E: not impossible.

Great Work, I can't wait to see your future works.

The-EXP responds:

Thanks, though a lot of that timing was to sync to the music better since Flash sucks for a lot of Audio stuff. Glad you enjoyed it!

Mother Aproves this game

Only thing I could think of to make this better was a mode without a time limit.

awesome

awesome

Wow!

Dude I Have finished only a 1/3 from the game but its soo hard thats why im giving you 10! Hard games makes the player more intrested in game, So this is one of the best game made!

P.S Those who dislike this game go play the first part K.O.L.M and learn to lpay this game ;)

Yay more series...

God bless the right click then forward button