Reviews for "K.O.L.M.I.A.M."

Damn

Wow we've got a great game here! Loved how the screen move while playing, preventing the game from being too static. The music is pure magic, too.

As for gameplay, it is very good as it requires attentiveness. Yet, this game is neither too hard nor too easy. Well done!!

Great game but...

on lvl 17 there is a quick win glitch. all you have to do is enter the room with the
goal from the top right door and kill your self on the spikes. also on the kolm hates you lvl. somehow i was glitched outside of the map. other than that I enjoyed the game!

glitch

so i love this game but i encounterd a glitch so i wanted to tell you about it uhm idk what i did it happend on level 11 and it started to go between scenes of another level im sure refreshing will fix it but i just wanted to inform you of it. great game so far!

Doesn't work

When I hit play nothing happens, and when I refresh it just gets stuck with "loading on the screen. I am running a Mac OS X version 10.5.8. Any suggestions?

BTW I gave it a ten because I can't imagine anything KOLM related could be anything but perfect!

A welcomed change to the original K.O.L.M.

By reducing one enormous quest down to multiple timed levels, I.A.M. keeps the player on his toes (or fingers, literally) the whole time. Fresh challenges come every minute without long stretches of backtracking.

Other than the time constraints and small levels, I.A.M brings back everything I love about K.O.L.M: clever puzzles (levels to navigated multiple times in different ways, depending on your power-ups), smooth controls (have to love the triple jump), and a futuristic, melancholy yet fast-paced soundtrack. Also, the tilting camera view of the level is a nice touch.

Looking forward to the K.O.L.M sequel.