Reviews for "K.O.L.M.I.A.M."

it rocks!

K.O.L.M.I.A.N. rocks! Just like K.O.L.M. did, but it's fast paced and challenging for swift fingers. You just did everything right, from the music to the animation.
I really like the level design and the camera style.

Keep 'em K.O.L.M.s coming!

The-EXP responds:

You mean, Keep 'em K.O.L.M.I.N.G. ;)
Thanks for the great review!

this is MINT

just the ticket. perfect difficulty. why aren't all games platform games?
why aren't all platform games this neat?
MORE PLEASE!

There was glitch in my playthrough

But it didn't matter the game is great. Just to inform you about the glitch I was in level 10 at camera 5 (The room to the left). I got killed by a small enemy and after I disintegrated I pressed "R" to start over and that's where the glitch occurred. I respawned in camera 0 then 4 and the cameras kept switching back and forth over and over again. I tried pressing "R" and "P" but nothing worked so I just refreshed the game and never had a problem after that. Anyway, great work on the game.

Yay more series...

God bless the right click then forward button

Will you make a new KOLM?