Reviews for "Bio Assault"

its ok

i like the upgrades and the enemies, but like others have said the bad guys have a tendency to shoot way to fuckin much, to the point playing the game pisses you off.

Good, but couldn't make itself stand out

It started off okay with the nice upgrade screen and easy levels, but the whole game felt like the same level. It never got hard, the bosses didn't really do anything special or challenging and the only enemies that ever were hard are the ones that fire in 8 directions rapidly while flying past you.
My advice: play some more arcade shooters like Deathsmiles and Touhou. Then you'll know what a real shooter feels like. Or add difficulty levels, because this game is way too easy for anyone who's played shmups before.

leven 7

at that point, i had all the upgrades but couldn't get passed the level. anoying as hell, and also, where's the reward in going on? some more upgrades please, or make it a bit easier to actually finish a level, i.e. not get spammed by bullits after about 5 secs!

Addicting game

this game reminds me Touhou :D

Good!

I think this is one of the more fun space shooters (with upgrates, cos you gotta have that)

One note thou (and why i give it this raiting) the bosses are all the same.

I still think it was worth playing through