For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 43 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Bio Assault"

Hard?

What? For a shooter of this type I actually thought it was way too easy... sigh ...

I just started by upgrading the byte magnet, from there it was easy get pretty decked out by level 5.

Great game ... concept was a bit overdone ... gameplay was also a bit uninspired ... but it was damn pretty.

Very smooth, very slick.

hard

on the first level everything was way too fast

hard

Way Too Hard! I Can't even get pass level 6 or 7 too many bullets everywhere!

Aesthetic is very polished!

Challenging game! The achievements make it very fun.

Great game!

I didn't stumble across any problems at all while playing the game. I thought it was great. Although I thought it became a little easy, the graphics and upgrades made up for it.

At first, you should buy the magnet power up, and max it ASAP, it only has effect when you upgrade it to the max. Then, get the best gun. Put the rest of your bytes in attack power and Thread response attack systems. Use them at the bosses.
The minions are useless, by the way.