Reviews for "Bio Assault"

Good Game.

But it needs some improvements.

1 - could it be made so that the keys on the number pad also work for the numbers. Being left handed I find using the number keys difficult to use without getting destroyed.

2 - Could the Emergency Situations be separated and moved to different keys (maybe keys 7, 8 & 9). Only having one in the later levels makes it really difficult especially if you when the ship that fires in all directions appears in twos and you don't get to them quick enough. The screen becomes filled with projectiles and it becomes impossible to dodge.

See below

Agree totally.
The ship crawls, damage upgrades seem to make no difference whatsoever, your minions fire far too slowly and seem to have no impact at all.

Good premise, just need to tweak some of the damage/health statistics, as the game is not so much broken as shattered at the moment.

That's the spirit >D

Finaly for long time, I had play a Bullet-Hell Shooter, again.

And such a splenndin' one!!
Awesomness >D

Great One, great one!!!

And for me : I loooove the 1 000 000 000 Bullets on the Screen.

Just my Type!

The End ist a little....dull..but who cares?

Who cares 'bout an actualy Storyline in such great , awesome Shooters hell yeah >D

This is Win!

Thx for this, Sir.

What the hell?

Are you insane, the ship is barely moving around the screen and I get 1 000 000 000 projectiles coming my way, the enemies take forever to kill and they move at the speed of light, it might get better when I play on, but something this annoying at the beginning is just... urgh.

Nice

Although there are dozens of versions of games like this, it was still fun to play, addictive even