Reviews for "They Came From Nam"

Thought I got the hang of it...

Died on that damn "stapler?" level 2 boss! I wasn't even close to the beam but my neck was so one hit kill!

Nothing I hate more than getting one hit from a boss and dying.

Plus it seems to have a weird glitch if you get frustrated (which I kind of did on those stealth planes!) to click the mouse repeatedly. This causes some kind of auto fire and it doesn't stop till it dies! I guess the point is to charge the beam but if it glitches your boned since even normal guys take at least 4 hits with a weak fireball.

Other than that not a terrible game made in just a few hours. Could have used another weapon or maybe an upgrade though (spread shot!)

Update flash.

The sounds are horrible!

And I can't find the mute button.

Fuck you.

Goofy

and fairly difficult.

It was a day just like any other. Bombarded by wave after wave of mindless junk in a sea called Newgrounds I was soon to discover the source of all that kept me entertained in my currently jobless life. Years had passed by like cars on the highway and I, a lowly vagabond, gazed thoughtlessly into the flowing colors wanting to be swept away by the whirlwind of joy, anger and apathy they produced. I wanted, I needed, I craved it, but then I discovered the truth which had lain beneath the veil, engulfed by shadows for so long.

THEY CAME FROM NAM!

Manly-Chicken responds:

This is singlehandedly the best review on this game so far.

Very laggy.

Super laggy. I'm sure it would be fun if the game didn't take 3 seconds to respond to the cursor changing position.

Update flash player.

FFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKK YYYYYYYOOOOUU

NAH im just jking i only said that cause i couldnt pass the last lv :D i thouhgt it was realy fun!!! the only realy hard lv is the 3rd one but i dont have enough will to continue o-o and well ya i like it i give it a 9/10 it was realy fun

Thanks.