Reviews for "They Came From Nam"

it's too fast

but i find it hard in i like hard and in only 72 hours zweet nice job manly chicken

Manly-Chicken responds:

That's thanks Manly-Chicken, Nonplusultra, Pjorg, and Shleif! It was a team effort!

reminded me of that camel game

dor dos i think where ur on this camel/lama? it was a pretty add game lol same as this i give you a 9 for making me remember that game and for this being almost the same a -1 else this wouldve been friggin awesome

?????

well. . .

this was an OK try. but i did just play that internet one so u guys have the privilege of being so far the second worst game I've played today. and i do agree with he author comments it would have been cool if i could do more than move up and down and shoot. what I'm feeling is nice try too bad its already been done somewhere I'm pretty sure.

Eh probably.

Good game

Good but the high score boards are not working. Not that 6112 is that good of a score anyway, but I only played it twice.

Manly-Chicken responds:

It only saves the top 10 scores. Yours wasn't high enough.

Thought I got the hang of it...

Died on that damn "stapler?" level 2 boss! I wasn't even close to the beam but my neck was so one hit kill!

Nothing I hate more than getting one hit from a boss and dying.

Plus it seems to have a weird glitch if you get frustrated (which I kind of did on those stealth planes!) to click the mouse repeatedly. This causes some kind of auto fire and it doesn't stop till it dies! I guess the point is to charge the beam but if it glitches your boned since even normal guys take at least 4 hits with a weak fireball.

Other than that not a terrible game made in just a few hours. Could have used another weapon or maybe an upgrade though (spread shot!)

Update flash.