Reviews for "They Came From Nam"

make a mute

so i can play my own music

Done. So shut up.

needs mute.

"Author's Response:

Mute button importance < gameplay importance.
Also, your computer has one, so what's the point?"

The POINT is for when you are listening to music or something else on the computer i don't want to have to mute everything just to play this stupid game.

Manly-Chicken responds:

Mute buttons are hard to make and I didn't have time to make one.
Finished game > mute button.
ALSO: It's pretty low to rate somebody's game that they worked on for 72 hours straight based on one little detail and not on the actual game. This isn't youtube you know!
ALSO: I put in a mute button. Just for people like you to shut up.

Retro God Is Pleased

That was some kick-ass paper killing awesomeness! Would there happen to be a link or something to where I could listen to that battle-tastic music!? :D

Manly-Chicken responds:

PM Schleif. He may or may not.

Back in 'Nam we didn't have fancy games like this.

But I wish we had, this was a great game, amazing job man.

I loved the fact that you put paper airplanes as the enemy rather than generic jets, you deserved the frontpage.

Manly-Chicken responds:

Thanks! Also, we were forced to make them paper planes.

God damn

This game is fucking awesome.

Thanks!