Reviews for "They Came From Nam"

Tis fine

This game is okay, I guess. It's not bad...although, I think one level is fine for me. The controls are rather a handful...that's the only downfall with this game.

Overall, the game's okay, but it should have stuck to at least one level.

1 level = boring.

theres still lot to do for you

please instal/add a difficult button, a mute button, better controls, an automatic fire system (i mean, only holding the left mouse) and upgrades.

Nope.

your game is fucking ridiculous

how the fuck are you supposed to beat the first boss?!?!?!? what did you just put the medals there to taunt everybody?!?!?!/ cause you noe no one is evwer going to beat this...at least anyone with a life....those with no lives are probably going to be sitting here for the next week or so tryin to beat it...but dood...fuck your game....

Manly-Chicken responds:

So... what your saying is that you're going to play for a week?

Great work

I have to say that I was impressed with this.

The graphics were actually pretty nice so that was a good amount of work I see considering that it probably took a few minutes to make the background, enemies, and the giraffe as well. So that was very nice.

The audio choices were also very nice and fitting too. Kind of put you into the action and strangely made you feel quite awesome so great work there too.

The game play was really but I had one slight problem with the game. There would be moments in which I moved the mouse one way but the giraffe did not go to where the mouse had gone until a couple of seconds later which I guess is just minor overlooked piece in the programming right?

Overall, not really too bad. Just fix the little mouse problem and this game is perfect.

Review Request Club

Manly-Chicken responds:

Idk. Try a different browser?

Excellent game!!