Reviews for "They Came From Nam"

Where is the rest...

... of the body?!
I really love this game because... THERE IS A BURNING FLYING GIRAFFE HEAD!!! Holy ****! This is awesome! %u2665
I killed all bosses now 3 times but i don´t know what is the secret medal is...
The graphics are funny. The music is okay, maybe more differences, but i think it´s hard to make 1 mio different sounds in 72h. The gameplay is good, but it would be a little better if you can charge more that you can shoot through the red/blue enemies. Btw it is only me or it is normal that i take no damage from the blue enemies? They never hit exactly, they die before i took damage. I ignored them the whole time.
The story is... wtf... i don´t get it, but it is a burning giraffe! This is story enough!
10/10 and 5/5 and favourite!

Greetings %u2665

PS: Maybe a lil hint for the secret medal?

HINT: It's really hard.

this is weird but awsom

and only 54 coments in the last days
GEE-zz....their not so many,anyway dude good game

Thanks.

Great game

A little bit too hard but i like that. Now,what is the main menu song?

Manly-Chicken responds:

Shleif didn't upload it to the audio portal.

decent

you done a good job on this, i know it's hard to make this shit, so this is pretty good for only 3 days. I like the graphics, it goes well with the music, like some old-school nintendo stuff, (or should i say atari? i don't know i'm fucking stupid) but anyway, i like all the work you done seems like a lot of effort, but i have one problem. the enemies can only be kiled with fully charged shots. it seems like nitpicking, but it's a bit of a handicap, because it takes pretty long to rapidly fire single shots (at least on my pc anyway). but either way decent work.

Manly-Chicken responds:

I put the charge shot in to reduce shot spamming, make the game harder, and cuz I'm a dick.

for 3 days

it was good. everything was, just it took forever for the fireballls to shoot and they planes had a lot of lives

thanks!