Reviews for "Riddles of Renaissance"

Wow, this is a really good game.

Right now, I'm taking an Art History class and this game is really helping me with the subject; I'm sure I'll be ahead of the curve!

Do you think you'll do more riddles but with different eras such as Classical and Romantic?

mrty responds:

I'm thinking of sequels, yes. I think the next one will be Baroque. But I won't get to work on a sequel anytime soon...

Thanks for the review.

Excellent work.

Really enjoyed the game, its tough... but thats half the fun.

fantastic!!

hey man,u know what?

its my new favorite!!!%u0130ts fantastic and great...I lok renaissance from a different way now =)And its educational.

But i agree to promethium;i hardly see the details...

But its great !!!

awesome

I really liked the game, got 300 without cheating at all.
Keep on roickin' :)

Amazing, so fucking AMAZING

that really got me an eye for details, but i still couldn't get the enigma show medal...