Reviews for "Riddles of Renaissance"

WOW

the only annoying thing was the sound you get when you click the wrong thing but otherwise amazing and whats the name of the first song O_O

mrty responds:

I think that song was removed from the audio portal, and that's why I couldn't credit it (although it's listed in the credits). It's "Sands of Saharah" by Wooormy.

WOW

I'm an Art teacher and didn't even know these things in the paintings. Well some of the Flamish Great ones (Van Eyck, Breugel,...) But I could let my students play this and enjoy art history. DUDE KEEP THEM COMING!!!! =D

love it

i totally loved it i am going to a art museum today and this will help me identify more lovely works of art and i thank you for that it was challengeing and exciting all at the same time keep up the great work

Secret Medals

Complete first riddle, don't skip credits, and on Riddle #3 click Venus's breasts. And the credits part doesn't mean how long you were playing, it meant how long this game took to create,(I think) Really addicting game.

wow