Reviews for "Riddles of Renaissance"

two more medals!

great game! i'd love it if there was another one.
the only things i have left to do in this game are two of the medals: why did the egg cross the road and the third secret medal, but i don't know what i have to do to get them

Wonderful

This game was spectacular! Educational, relaxing, and overall a real work of art. It provokes thought and the music inspires creativity. Best of all, it proves that you don't need a sponsor (outside of Newgrounds) to make an excellent, high quality game.

Excellent work.

Really enjoyed the game, its tough... but thats half the fun.

fantastic!!

hey man,u know what?

its my new favorite!!!%u0130ts fantastic and great...I lok renaissance from a different way now =)And its educational.

But i agree to promethium;i hardly see the details...

But its great !!!

awesome

I really liked the game, got 300 without cheating at all.
Keep on roickin' :)