Reviews for "Riddles of Renaissance"

ZOMFG!!!

I just had over half of these pictures in my Humanities class this morning! How f***n awesome is that? I'm so gonna be the cool guy in class on Wed. Thanks Mrty! XD

Intriguing

Great soundtrack for the background and great game!

I had but one suggestion. It's that in the gallery there is good use of leaving out the Grotesque Woman painting. I don't know why, but it almost made me sick or something. The rest are great with quite intriguing backgrounds.

Anyway, as far as the scoring system goes, I think it's a great way to compare how you add up. Screw all the score-upping addicts. I tried to get a higher score on consecutive tries only to achieve the "Obsessed" metal and find that it's indeed less rewarding to take credit for scores that you already have seen the answers to. Thanks again for all the time and effort. Really paid off.

Karmic-Knight

Awesome

One of the best games i ever played.

Good

The picture in gallery (57/58 one) is the picture that show the wing that made from him ( Leonardo da Vinci ) was based on the game : Assassin's Creeds II . First i thought it was fake but when i look at that design, i realize that the "Flying machine" is real . So i might think that Assassin's Creed is real ( but maybe, just MAYBE it's real).
btw good game , it show a lot of interesting art by famous artists from long time .

simply amazing

This doesn't seem like the type of game i would like, however it was extremely enjoyable! thank you for taking the time to make this!