Reviews for "Bobby's adventure"

Great game!

Great game, would play again!

umm... bug...

I quite liked it, interesting story up tot he point where the guy explodes into a giant that you have too fight... got a glitch where I died and the giant dude is right below where I respawn, He keeps on attacking the wall and I don't get respawned... How do I finish the game if that happens?!?! Would've given it a higher rating otherwise...

nice

i have to agree this has alot of potential

here we go with potential!!

definitely potential!!!keep it up!!!

Definitely alot of potential

I'll give this a four, because I the story, art, and humor alone are enough to convince me that, if this game was playable, I would enjoy it without a doubt.

But I can't play it. The direction I want to move in keeps getting stuck, and it isn't my keyboard that is at fault. Without this glitch, this would have easily gotten a ten. I'd recomend that you fix it, ASAP.