Reviews for "Bobby's adventure"

Not bad

Love the Hard but full of free lives style of the game (I got to nearly 60 stockpiled, so guys while it starts hard, keep trying!!)

But I was really mad about one thing. Crouching, as far as my gameplay experience showed has NO effect on your hitbox whatsoever. So, if you crouch behind a ledge where if standing up you would get killed by a shotgun troop, he will blow your head off even though its behind a wall of concrete. very annoying.

But otherwise it was superfun! great job

BIG GLITCH!!

I'm not sure if anyone else has this problem but if you hit the direction you want to go it is sticking on that direction and keeps killing you....

Glitch?

Fun challenging and long I like. When I know I have at least 20+ lives and it stays stuck on the bloody border screen after I die, not so fun. Is anyone else having this glitch?

impossible to lose

some people say its too hard but its easiest game i ever played before. its impossible to lose. i think goal is lose that game. You can collect all life points. But that game has potential.

i like