For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 208 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "Bobby's adventure"

Has Potential

This game as potential and looks great, but is too hard. the enemies move just fast enough so that it is really hard to jump on there heads, and some parts are just completely frustrating because of your own poor movement. This game could catch on if it was just a little easier to play.

Most Underated Game Award

This game is really easy and has good control and use common sense people you are supposed to jump on enemies. It should be longer though and a greater variety of enemies and backgrounds would be nice.

Great Game

Fun game.
To the people complaining about the jumping on people, you have to be going down on their heads. If you hit their head going up, it doesn't work. Or if you hit their back going down, it won't work.

his mighty power

He no doubt gets his mighty "my shin has the power to instantly kill you" and "eating crap not only makes me healthier but gives me extra lives" powers from the fact that he is secretly Homer Simpson. Or something. Won with over 60 lives on the first try, though. Take that, all you "this game is so hard and so unfair" whiners. Odtard, do you not understand the concept of momentum?

There was one place that was screwed up though. The place where he's inside the gray pipe, or something, where the ground he's standing on is the same color as the background so you can't see where he's going, I got out of there by jumping over some edge to the left, and down and off the screen to the left, and then down, and then after I had him run to the right for a while, he died when he ran into some fatal obstacle.... which was still offscreen, below it. Fortunately he respawned in a more understandable environment.

Hmm, not so average...

Movements are messed up, I'm tired of jumping on an enemy's head which in turn kills me while the d-bag walks away. Got to third checkpoitn before deciding to say "Fuck this game". Sorry man, looks nice and everything but it needs some work. <3