Reviews for "Bobby's adventure"

good game

Good music and controls; hard but not impossible. I would give it a 10, but it is possible to move the boss to where you spawn and basically screw yourself over, i wouldn't expect the guy to stop instantly when you let go of the arrow key but i also wouldn't expect him to slide around like he's on ice, and ducking apparently does absolutely nothing. Still a good game overall.

Hard

its almost impossible!!!

Great Game

This game is completely epic but it would be funny if he gradually got fatter. Great music too.

great game ! :D

i really like the aspect of the story..... i forgot what the story was but still great XD

Good game

I'm not getting the glitches, so I can freely give this game a 9. Good music, controls are pretty tight, but some parts of the game feel strange. For instance, you never use ducking. If you try in the one place you apparently should, you get shot anyway. Also, momentum and ladders don't seem to mix well.