Reviews for "Bobby's adventure"

fun

it was fun and entertained me for quite sometime i wish u would of incorporated some weapons to give us a bit more carnage ha ha but i understand that not all people like that sort of game play it was also hard to pass some of the spikes due to spacing issues but i am also not very good at that but overall i enjoyed the game alot

Great

It was really fun, and unlike everyone else, I had no problem with the controls. The friction is part of the challenge. Frustration is a challenge.
However, I noticed it was too easy to get lives, and during the boss battle, I was just jumping up and down until he died because I couldn't figure out how to dodge his flailing arm attack. Great job though.

Cool!

I like games like this. Gives people like me with no artistic ability some inspiration. I agree to many lives though, i almost beat the last boss without doing anything. It just kept dropping me from the ceiling on top of him taking his life away. Maybe cut the frequency of how lives are awarded in half.

Good overall

It would have dragged, but you made it just the right length for a 10 minute timewaster. My only criticism is perhaps a few too many lives - I must have finished with about 31 left over. It was handy at the start when I was getting used to the controls etc. but toward the middle-end they were pointless.

Keep it up!

Fun until...

Fun until I got stuck in the ground after dying.