Reviews for "Bobby's adventure"

AWESOME I LOVE UR ART

YAH

ehhhhhh

its like mario but more awesome!!!!! i finish the game but you should not have but the sliding thinky
i got kill over 50 timesXDD

Grah!!!

Completely impossible. I died 50 times just on the first bit because of sticky keys, unaimable jumps and that guy with the fucking shotgun. Then the second bit was designed to end all hope, because the jumping platform you need to use to get anywhere has spikes above it.

After that I gave up.

Major glitch

The animation and game play are smooth, but the physics are mediocre. You might miss an enemy if you are not perfectly lined up with them. Even without the over abundance of lives, it took away from the potential enjoyment of the game.

Note: While fighting the big guy, I spawned somewhere off to the left of the screen. I couldn't move or die, and the enemy just kept attacking the left side of the screen. The only thing that worked was the menu button, which reset the game.

I absolutely loved the music, but the game was far too frustrating to be fun.

cool