Reviews for "Little Cannon"

great

one fun game it has alot of strategy i got stuck on level 10 its fun tho try it.

Fun at first

I should know by now that all games here follow a certain formula after awhile. I have to give you credit for having two easy medals that actually are worth quite a bit. I simply can not get past the level that has the three blue beams with the goal in the left corner. Nonetheless, I admired this for having good graphics and nice sound. It certainly is fun collecting all of those stars as well as trying to set up a strategy. It is also great to use this thing where so many people are allowed to express their own creativity.

Not bad.

As you progressed it got near impossible.
Got stuck, but if i could figure it out i'd enjoy it more.
not a bad game overall.

Great job.

You've managed to make a game that is fun to play, yet challanges your mind at the same time. I like that you have to complete your level before you can actually "create" it, since that prevents jerks from making impossible levels. Another plus is that there is a small variety of items. This mixes the game up, but keeps it from being too complicated. I also like that the stars are not mandatory, but are still apealing to grab.
By the way, check out level 20751.

Enjoyable time waster

Like others have stated, the game starts off as an easy win... but as you progress you find yourself really trying to get gold/silver stars on every level. Levels 18 and 19 really had me stumped for a while, but I finally made it all the way to 20. Very fun little game.