Reviews for "Little Cannon"

secret medal

epic game and here is some medal help shoot the symbol of the arrows on lvl 3 and make all the balls into all 3 baskets to get the reward

-Fooha :D

Little Cannon

Like this.

great game

its combo of easy and hard with custom makes it great 5/5 8/10 . 8/10 because it does get annoying sometimes

anoying!!!

look here mate i wont load the game can you plz help?!?!

Great game but...

I didn't get the "SPRAYER" and "GOLD MEDALIST" medals first time so I had to manipulate the sol-file in order to get them without reseting the game. I would really appreciate if this game had a way to send missing medals again.

knugen responds:

Wayy ahead of you ;) Author's comment: "If you unlock "Sprayer" or "Bronze/Silver/Gold medalist" but they doesn't show up in your profile try typing in "resendmedals" at the main menu."