Reviews for "Little Cannon"

Sweet

It's a really addicting solid game. The physics are pretty solid and everything just works. User generated levels were a great idea.

:EASY MEDALS:

And for medal nuts. To get Critic and Addicted just make a new tab click a user generated level on the levels section next to medals and pick a level on that tab. See the ID For the level and put that id in your other tab in the main menu from level select. As if you just click the levels above everything resets and for these medals you have to do it in one shot.

Another easy medal is playing level 2 and getting every star with one shot its surprisingly really easy just be patient as it will most likely take a couple of tries.

FInish all tutorial levels.

Fire 250 balls.

And create level.

You Troll, YOU

This game is a fucking tease.

It gets seriously ridiculous after level 12.
Level 17 is a fucking terrible, where you have to use 3 out of your 5 balls essentially leaving you with only 2 chances.
BUT WAIT IT GETS BETTER.
18 is just cruel. EVERY BALL MUST BE USED PERFECTLY IN ORDER TO BEAT IT.

I really dislike you. I REALLY DISLIKE YOU.
But why did I play it for so long?

Good game.

Not bad... but not too great.

Quite a few good challenging levels, but most are impossible or too frustating to do. It would be nice if we had an arc projection of where the ball would go.

Also, level 17 is impossible.

Why the demand?

It was a pretty good game till it started lagging on a few levels. Why the demand on my computer for such a simple game. I couldn't pass level 17 because of the lag, if I coulda beat it I woulda gave you a better rating.

Quality

Just wondering... if someone, let's say a friend of mine, had a crappy computer... could you add a quality button for m.. my friend?

Otherwise, great game, challenging. Whiners, don't worry, some people still make easy games where you can't loose.