Reviews for "Little Cannon"

Addicting - 8

This game is really addicting, fun but is a little hard.

Wut.

Level 11 is impossible.

Not perfect, but good.

It's a good game, with good physics, sharp graphics, and nice challenging challenges. What more does a game need.

Well... Maybe some sort of strength meter for firing the cannon for more precision and accuracy would be nice. As is, it takes awhile to get used to the controls and the feel for it. At times, it seems you need a lot of luck for some of the challenges, and not just skill to beat them.

Also, while the physics are good, there are spots where the physics become a little wonky. It can be very annoying on certain levels. On level 6 I found it to be very annoying when trying to get all the stars. The ball/s would strangely lose forward momentum, and hang in one spot, going up and down, never-ending, between the 2 blue bars. Very aggravating when that happened, and I would have to restart the level over again - often.

Anyways, good game. Medals worked perfectly in it to, which is really nice considering how many games have problems with them.

GG, editor is glitchy but addictive

ID: 21196

Its not the full map I made early (took 2 hours) but that was glitched out since the editor over lagged. Just imagine this map filled with those white balls in the same fashion. Oh well :D good game and I think I made a good map

frusration

RRRRRRRRGH! how do u finish lvel 15 in 1 shot???????????????