Reviews for "Little Cannon"

GG, editor is glitchy but addictive

ID: 21196

Its not the full map I made early (took 2 hours) but that was glitched out since the editor over lagged. Just imagine this map filled with those white balls in the same fashion. Oh well :D good game and I think I made a good map

I get it

Its a physics game, cool, i completly get it, too bad the physics make no sense, the ball bounces even more on white panels than blue panels for me, sometimes coming to a halt on a blue panel, and the damn cannon is so twitchy, if im off by one pizel when aiming the ball goes nowhere where i wanted it to. Fix it and youll have a god game

Fun!

It was fun but a little annoying for me tho. :P Good game!

Very Interesting

I like the take on the normal point an click. a good brain-bender. some of the creativity is just astounding. I also love the create a level feature.Might I ask what you used to make this?

kindof boring

a little on the boring side, then again it could be me suffering from my seizure symptoms lol either way a good game, GREAT JOB!!'