Reviews for "Little Cannon"

Wut.

Level 11 is impossible.

its ok...nothing really awesome or amazing

nothing new added to the genre at all. I got bored after level 12 with little difficulty in passing the levels. makes me want to take a nap...maybe add some scenery instead of just single color background...something more original than picking up stars and making the ball in the plain white bucket. just very bland and not very creative...got smoke some pot to expand your mind and then come back and improve

Awesome.

Really nice game, really nice idea.

Loved the animation, the feeling. A bit empty though.

10th review.

Great

The art is great, the music is cool and the gameplay is addicting. My only complaint is that if you restart a certain amount of times the game goes choppy for some reason.

Just no

This game is so frustrating that at level 10 I just plain stopped caring. If you want to make a physics-based game like this that has limited shots, being able to control the strength of the shot precisely is a MUST, not a "nice to have." Shots have to be repeatable on future attempts.

If you don't change the controls I will not play this game again. Ever. The idea is great, and the physics work well enough, and the visual style is fantastic. But the controls are the deal breaker.

You either need to make the number of shots unlimited and have the star ranking be based on a combination of stars collected and shots used, or you need to give us precise strength control. Otherwise, for all intents and purposes, the game might as well be unplayable, and I have rated it as such.