Reviews for "Little Cannon"

its ok...nothing really awesome or amazing

nothing new added to the genre at all. I got bored after level 12 with little difficulty in passing the levels. makes me want to take a nap...maybe add some scenery instead of just single color background...something more original than picking up stars and making the ball in the plain white bucket. just very bland and not very creative...got smoke some pot to expand your mind and then come back and improve

Awesome.

Really nice game, really nice idea.

Loved the animation, the feeling. A bit empty though.

10th review.

Great

The art is great, the music is cool and the gameplay is addicting. My only complaint is that if you restart a certain amount of times the game goes choppy for some reason.

Just no

This game is so frustrating that at level 10 I just plain stopped caring. If you want to make a physics-based game like this that has limited shots, being able to control the strength of the shot precisely is a MUST, not a "nice to have." Shots have to be repeatable on future attempts.

If you don't change the controls I will not play this game again. Ever. The idea is great, and the physics work well enough, and the visual style is fantastic. But the controls are the deal breaker.

You either need to make the number of shots unlimited and have the star ranking be based on a combination of stars collected and shots used, or you need to give us precise strength control. Otherwise, for all intents and purposes, the game might as well be unplayable, and I have rated it as such.

THis game was very enjoyable

I was having a blast from start to finish.The game play was great the graphics were simple but yet fun.Although the custom levels after you rated on one it just said thank you and sat there and you had to click level select and custom levels where it should of taken you back to custom levels immediately.And it should have more of a custom menu instead of it getting picked random.I did love this game and the medals are hard but very reasonable.I will have a fun adventure on trying to get all the medals in this.