Reviews for "Youda Sushi Chef"

Excellent game, definitely worth replaying several times but there's one draw back, there's no education on how to do the plate special as far as I know. That would be the only improvement I would make to this fast-paced fun.

Dude!

I think this is worth paying for too. With just the first restaurant you get pretty much a full experience. I can't imagine the replayability level of going trough 6 restaurants. I liked that it was challenging but not too hard, giving just the right amount of difficulty. Well done! You've made an awesome game!!!

Hmmm....

I think this is actually worth paying for. $10 to get the rest of it seems very reasonable to me when you consider the quality of this game, and the fact that the other "free" crap doesn't come close to it. I downloaded the one-hour trial, and once you get past the first restaurant, it gets very interesting.

good

this is one of the only games were i had/wanted to pay attention to the game so of course this gets a 10/10 in my book

10000000000000000000000000000000000000 out of 10

so good im glad that youda does not make you pay for this its there best im so happy