Reviews for "Youda Sushi Chef"

i enjoyed playing this game. graphics and gameplay was nice...
but this game is just demo?

Hate the fact that it just ends. Love the fact that you can fix a mistake before sending it out also it is fun with all the upgrades. 4 Stars because you can only play up to so far.

Was having a blast building up my sushi restaurant... it's just an extended demo. Yank it off the site.

Awww...man...and just when I was getting into the game it started to get premium and stuff... TT^TT

It was a fun game, I wanted to continue more levels. Unfortunately, you have to pay for that, in which is a nice way to make money; however... that sucks. 4/5, 8/10