Reviews for "Don't Look Back"

an experience

There should be more games based on greek mythology.

The ending reallly took me by surprise... this game had a great atmosphere and was a truly enjoyable experience.

superb!

You have proven that story and game play trump graphics 9 times out of 10.

The story, of course is implicit.

I cannot say more than is already said. An excellent usage of greek mythology, and an interesting play. I must say that your execution of the controls was flawless. VERY smooth.

...

The game is great,and it reminds me on one day that i whish to do same like in the game...but it is just a dream...nice game...

Wham bam thank you ma'am.

I still got the chills, both from the ending, and the magnificent gameplay.
Best platformer I've played in recent memory, and hell, I doubt any different graphics would compliment it as well as what you chose.
10 and 5 stars, of course.

Visionary

I've been waiting for something like this to surface again for a while. Graphics aren't everything. The sepia tones and pixellated characters and scenery actually added to it. The gameplay itself was just difficult enough for a challenge. Not so hard that I gave up, and not so easy that I breezed through it. And there was something else to it. It might have just been the music (masterfully chosen, by the way), but there was almost an air of regret to it. The grave at the beginning, and at the end... It sent shivers down my spine. The underlying story and theme were genius, and I felt as though something significant had taken place.

This, my friend, is Grade A Quality gaming here. I most certainly look forward to your continued work.